How to check eligibility and application status for UP scholarship 2019
Application status for UP scholarship 2019 The government of Uttar Pradesh provides motivation and financial aid to the students of the state by UP scholarship. Every year 1 lakh of students apply for a scholarship for education in Uttar Pradesh.
Check application status for UP scholarship 2019
Those candidates who have filed the UP scholarship application form along with their required documents can check the status of their application for the scholarship online from the official website of UP scholarship. From this portal, they can not only track the status of the application but also know whether they will get the scholarship or not. To check their application status for UP scholarship 2019, they need a registration id and date of birth.
- Recruiting Body: Government of Uttar Pradesh
- No. of candidates: 1 Lakh per year
|Start date of online application for UP scholarship 2019||1st July 2019|
|Last date of online application for UP scholarship 2019||10th October 2019|
- Download UP scholarship 2019 status online: Click Here
- Candidates Login: Click Here
- Download Notification: Pre Metric | Post Metric
- Official Website: Click Here
For those who want to apply must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements before they submit the application form for seeking UP scholarship 2019. The verification department will reject those applicants who are found ineligible at any stage of application based on the documents submitted. Applicants should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. However, for one scheme, candidates from outside UP can also apply for a scholarship in UP.
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2019
- First, go to the online portal of scholarship from the link given bellow
- From the status tab, selects the application status for years in which you applied for the scholarship.
- Type in registration ID and date of birth and click on the search.
- The application status will come on the screen, and it can be downloaded in PDF format.
Essential instructions for UP scholarship 2019
- UP scholarship is given to all applicants irrespective of their caste. So all categories General, OBC, SC, and ST can apply for a scholarship.
- Candidates from blacklisted colleges cannot apply for UP scholarship
- Students applying for UP scholarship 2019 should attach a hard copy of the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- The application form must be submitted in the department concerned in person. Candidates must collect the receipt.
- All the information and documents provided by the applicant must be authentic and genuine. If the provided information is found wrong, then the application and data saved are likely to be rejected.
- The application status can be tracked from the online portal of scholarship. Candidates are requested to check the status of their application from time to time.
For those whose application was selected for UP scholarship but they have not got the scholarship they can speak with the scholarship customer care as well.
|UP scholarship customer care phone No||0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|