Allahabad High Court UP HJS Recruitment Online Form 2021
Allahabad (Prayagraj) High Court has come out with a notification of recruiting district judges. Thus, if you are a law graduate it is a golden opportunity for you to get this best job in judiciary at the district level.
The status and aura of being a district judge can’t be compared with other jobs. It has a massive image in Indian society due to the work judges can do.
HC at Allahabad has started the registration process of higher judiciary services, UP from 20th of January 2021. There are a total of 98 vacancies being published that are further bifurcated on reservation grounds.
The only thing which you need to bother is the work experience. They are demanding a work experience of 7 years from the applicants. You must be practicing in any court of law and this is a mandatory requirement. So, you can apply online before the last date of filling the application which is 19th Feb 2021.
Let’s have a clear look at the 98 vacancies mentioned for the individual categories.
· Bachelor degree in Law
· Minimum 7 years advocate practice
Before understanding the pattern and process of this exam let’s have a look at some of the important dates of this exam.
|Beginning of Application||20/1/2021|
|Last Date to apply Online||19/2/2021|
|Last date pay exam fee||19/2/2021|
|Hard Copy submit last date||27/2/2021|
|Admit card availability||Mar 2021|
|Prelims exam date||5/4/2021|
This it is an excellent chance for the people who have been working in law field from various years. There is an age barrier attached with it that will be considered from 1/1/2021. So, you must consider this point also.
- Minimum age: 35 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
However, age relaxation has been granted to the reserved categories as per the Government’s policy.
Now, let’s talk about the fees of the form.
- General/OBC : 1250/-
- SC/ST: 1000/-
Now, you might be wondering about the process of application. You just need to consider the following points for applying. Just follow these simple steps and you are good to go.
- Go to the office website of Allahabad High court.
- First fill your vital info like name, address and sign. Photo, etc to register.
- You will now get a registration number. Keep this registration number secured for future reference.
- Before finally submitting the application, preview your form and then proceed.
- Finally pay the fees after checking the details filled by you.
- Now, your form has been filled and you can take the print out of the form.
Thus, the process of filling the application form of Higher judiciary services,UP is quite simple ad you just need to abide by the above mentioned points strictly. One thing you should keep in your mind is that you must fill it before the last date of application to avoid last minute hassle.
It’s time to understand the pattern of the exam.
This exam will be conducted in three phases namely prelims, mains and interview. At each phase, there will be screening of the candidates and thus it will be ensured that finally cream gets selected.
- Preliminary exam: The tentative date for the conduct of prelims exam is 4 Apr 2021 i.e. Sunday. It will be conducted in Prayagraj, UP and the minimum cut off set up is 45% for clearing this round. 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains round and that will separately for the General, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Thus, it is the first screening round in which serious aspirants will be separated from the non serious ones.
- Mains exam: Then mains exam will be conducted on the basis of score in prelims round and finally 3 times the number of vacancies will be selected for the final interview round.
- Interview: Finally, there will be a viva-voice in which personality will be gauged through various questions.
There are very high chances that you will clear prelims round if you prepare hard. But you need to tighten your belt for mains and interview round for getting into the final list. Although it’s not a cake walk for everyone to become a district judge but consistency and hard work can work wonders. Thus, prepare accordingly with good amount of effort and enthusiasm.
So, it was all about the UP Higher judiciary exam which is considered the most coveted exam of Judiciary in a state. Thus, if you are a serious aspirant want to serve the nation by being a judge, this application is open till 19th Feb 2021. You should fill it soon and fetch yourself the best job of Indian judiciary.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|