Table of Contents
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020,AIIMS Bhopal Notification 2020, AIIMS Bhopal government jobs, AIIMS Bhopal Jobs in PDF, AIIMS Bhopal Apply for Job, AIIMS Bhopal Latest Job updates 2020,AIIMS Bhopal Apply Online,How To Apply For AIIMS Bhopal, Steps to fill AIIMS Bhopal Online form, JRF Vacancy.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment form 2020
Recruitment of JRF(Junior Research Fellow in AIIMS)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal released Vacancy of JRF Posts for posting in Bhopal AIIMS Funded project departments. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment form 2020 form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving form is 01 March 2020. Download AIIMS Bhopal Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you AIIMS Bhopal JRF Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About AIIMS Bhopal
“All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna”
Syllabus for AIIMS JRF Posts
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Syllabus 2020 from official website of AIIMS, Bhopal.
- The questions asked in question paper is related to Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Genetics) subjects.
Exam Pattern for AIIMS JRF Posts
The Applicants who are interested to giving the exam can be downloading the Examination pattern of AIIMS Bhopal JRF Posts for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the full vacancy details.
- A written examination comprising of multiple choice questions.
- Candidates should report at the Department of Microbiology, AIIMS Bhopal Medical College latest by 10:00 am on the day of interview.
- Department Name –AIIMS, Bhopal
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – JRF
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Last Date of Form – 01 March 2020
- Date of Exam/Interview – 03 March 2020
- Date of Result- March/April 2020 (Expected)
- The selection procedure of Post is :
- Written Test
- After Interview the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Posts||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|JRF||Maximum 28 Years||M.Sc./M.V.Sc./M.Tech or equivalent degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in AIIMS, Bhopal.
- For GN Category Candidates – No fees
- And For OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates – No fees
Steps to Fill Form
- On a www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in Portal read the full notification before applying for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment form 2020 Application form.
- Eligible candidates must send their resume/CV, along with scanned copies of their qualification and experience certificate as a single PDF file to Dr Anand Kumar Maurya at [email protected] at least 2 days before the interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the self-attested copies of qualifying degree, age proof , 1 passport size photograph, and documents for experience, thesis, training, publication or conference presentation.
- Before sending the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|