Table of Contents
Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment
Recruitment of Various Trade Apprentice in A.A.I
Airports Authority of India announced Vacancy for the various post under apprenticeship. Eligible Candidates can apply for this Recruitment. Read full post to check AAI Apprentice Recruitment Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. Download Airports Authority of India Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility or Educational Qualification for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you AAI Apprentice Recruitment various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details on this page only. The last date for submission of Online form is 04 March 2020.
About Airports Authority of India
“The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.”
- Department Name – Airports Authority of India
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 122 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start Date of Form – February 2020
- Last date of Submit Online Form is: – 04 March 2020
- Merit List – April 2020 (Expected)
Selection Process for AAI Apprentice Recruitment
- The selection procedure of AAI Apprentice Recruitment is :
- No Written Test will be conducted.
- Interview/Document Verification.
- The Merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months for all disciplines.
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
Posts Details of AAI Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the Trade||Total Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice – (Electrical, Civil, C.S/I.T,Electronic,Mechanical)||57|
|Technical Apprentice – (Electrical, Civil, C.S/I.T,Electronic,Mechanical)||48|
|Trade Apprentice -( Fitter,Mechanic Motor, Draughtsman -Civil, Electrician||17|
Pay Scale of AAI Apprentice Recruitment
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend as per rule Apprenticeship act:-
- For Graduate Apprentices (Degree) – 15000/-
- And for Technical Apprentices (Diploma) – 12000/-
- Trade Apprentices (I.T.I) – 9000/-
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 26 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Selection Process for AAI Apprentice Recruitment shall be held in various AAI Centres in India.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Head Quarter of Airports, Stations of North Eastern Region.
Steps to Fill Form
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online on a www.mhrdnats.gov.in Portal (For Degree & Diploma Holder). Under Airports Authority of India – RHQ NER, Guwahati, User ID – EASKMC000039. And Click on Apply Option.
- For I.T.I Candidates can apply RDAT/Portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and Click “Apprentices” and then click “Candidate Registration“
- After Registration, Candidate can visit Airports Authority of India website www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment and Click on “Engagement of Apprentice in AAI-NER”.
- And candidates are requested to fill up and send scanned copy of Application form to [email protected] (E-mail)
- And the Last date for Applying form is 04 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Application form.
- Before Sending the the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|